The Deans of Studies would like to welcome you to an extraordinary semester.
In order to protect your health, we ask you to observe a few important measures.
- Keep Mouth Nose Protection in the corridors and at the entrance to your seat in the lecture hall/seminar room.
- Sit only on numbered seats in the lecture hall/seminar room.
- Write down/photograph your seat number and also the course with date. Keep these records (up to 28 days - possible contact tracing).
- Enter secretariats individually.
- Observe the distance markings on the floor; even without them, keep your distance when entering and leaving the lecture hall/seminar room.
- Do not stay in the lecture hall/seminar room if there is no course.
- In case of Covid testing/Covid positive inform the dean's office (because of contact tracing)
We wish you a healthy and successful semester!
The Deans of Studies