- Independent and cooperative research in the fields of corporate sustainability management, circular economy or life cycle assessment/sustainable product assessment with the aim of preparing a dissertation
- Participation in research projects and their initiation
- Conducting courses and supervising students
- Participation in university administration and organizational tasks of the institute
- Completed master's degree in environmental systems science or other equivalent diploma or master´s degree in the areas of business administration, environmental management or sustainability management
- Very good English skills required
- Very good knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint required
- Very good german skills (desirable)
- Experiences in life cycle assessment, corporate sustainability management, or circular economy in a business context (desirable)
- Experience with LCA software (desirable)
- Experience in the conception and implementation of research projects (desirable)
- Ability for independent research work
- Strong team and organizational skills
- High commitment and motivation for scientific work
- Personal and social skills in working in international and interdisciplinary teams
Salary scheme of the Universitäten-KV (University Collective Agreement): B1
The minimum salary as stated in the collective agreement and according to the classification scheme is EUR 1432.30 gross/month. This minimum salary may be higher due to previous employment periods eligible for inclusion and other earnings and remunerations.
We offer you a job with a lot of responsibility and variety. You can expect an enjoyable work climate, flexible work hours and numerous possibilities for further education and personal development. Take advantage of the chance to enter into a challenging work environment full of team spirit and enthusiasm for your job.
Application Deadline: December 18th 2019
Reference Number: MB/127-2/99 ex 2018/19
The University of Graz strives to increase the proportion of women in particular in management and faculty positions and therefore encourages qualified women to apply.
Especially with regard to academic staff, we welcome applications from persons with disabilities who meet the requirements of the advertised position.
If you are interested, please submit your application documents before the stated deadline. Make sure to indicate the reference number on your application and please send your motivation letter, CV, photo and relevant (service) certificates in a single pdf-document to:
Applicants are strongly advised to also apply for the call MB/126-2/99 ex 2018/19 (maternity leave replacement, employment 20h/week). For information, please contact Prof. Rupert Baumgartner at 0316 380-3237 or via email to rupert.baumgarter(at)uni-graz.at